Sunday, May 5, 2013

Guess Shopping Night Out by Cosmopolitan

Thanks Freda for her kind invitation to attend this Guess shopping night out organized by Cosmopolitan magazine. I had my hair blown n styled. A pity that I couldn't get my nails done in time cos I saw the cute Guess and Cosmopolitan logos done on the thumbs. Lol. N there was attractive discount on Guess merchandise for this shopping night out! Thanks Cosmopolitan for organizing this lovely night out for the ladies =)

Ladies queuing to enter Guess boutique for the private event

Emcee of the nite

leechie after getting my hair blown n styled

We were served champagne with delectable canapes

Sipping champagne at the Guess boutique

Received a cool Guess headphones along with Cosmopolitan mag n notebook as well as hair vouchers in the goodie bag

No comments: