Friday, April 9, 2010

Anteprima Private Event + Leechie New Stylist ;p


A pity tt i didnt see this cutie Hello Kitty bag at the Anteprima Private Event


Cutie Miss Marc bookmark from one of L'Officiel mag's promos

My leechie fringe was so long tt it kept poking me in the eye...was looking for a decent stylist who can handle my natural curls without giving me an unintented asymmetric fringe -.-" my requirements r really simple...i juz wanna a horizontal line fringe like vivian lai's =) finally got an appointment to get my fringe trimmed...heard abt the long waiting time at this particular salon...so i called before making my leechie appearance...the salon was pretty small in size as compared to som spacious ones tt i've been to...saw a guy cutting an "obasan-trying-to-look-young"'s hair...so i asked if he's the guy tt i'm looking for...took a seat next to this obasan...i was rather concerned as i looked at her frizzy n golden color hair...to think tt i thot tt my hair look frizzy...well, let's juz say tt i'm really glad tt i dont hav her hair ;p mr.stylist's hair also looked abit dry n frizzy to me...perhaps due to his frequent color jobs? o.O" anyway, i gotta admit tt i was abit hesitant n worried as i sat next to tt obasan...cos i dont wanna my leechie hair to turn out like hers...so frizzy n golden n so old ah-lian -.-" i actually walked outta another salon earlier in the week cos i didnt hav confidence in tt stylist to entrust my fringe to him -.-" learnt tt this obasan had her hair rebonded too...she did rebonding n such light golden hair coloring...no wonder her hair looks so dry n frizzy -.-"

Anyway, mr.stylist was done with this obasan soon n came ovr to attend to my leechie hair...i told him abt my stubborn curls...n gotta admit tt i was rather stressed as he began trimming...hmmm...but i gotta say tt leechie is impressed with his spoken english =) cos many stylists tt i came across dont understand much english n i always hav probs trying to convey whatever i hav in mind -.-" he didnt press down my fringe to trim it...which was what many crappy stylists did -.-" ok, let's juz say tt i might b going back for fringe trim on a regular basis if i cant find a better choice...but his salon doesnt use Redken products so i'm abit hesitant to go there for a color job...sorry, call me snobbish but once i hav tried somthg good, i think i would prefer tt brand...btw, i gotta say tt nobody from Redken or Loreal Singapore paid me to say this ;p btw ladies, mr.stylist is quite cute too...his sister, whom i initially mistook for his wife, was staring at a leechie...do i look v.weird? -.-"

Pop ovr to Anteprima for the private event...thx Li Xuan from L'Officiel mag for the kind invitation =) thx her for the Ed. Pinaud eyeshadow palette...now i have a complete set of 6...keke =) on my way to the boutique, i happened to see many other similar kind of private events organized by other mags for the other boutiques at ION...seems like it's the "IN" thing to do these days...well, these events look glamorous on the surface...whereby the guestlist is by-invitation only...but most ppl dont really see the hard work n effort put in behind all the glossy stuff to make sure tt everythg runs smoothly n tt the event turns out the way tt u wanna it to b...happening with all the right crowd...trust me, i totally understand the hard work n sweat behind all the glitz n glam...cos i've been organizing events too...the last few days prior to the events r usually the most stressful days manz...but when u see everyone enjoying themselves at ur events, u'll feel tt all ur hard work is definitely worth it! =) Many thanks to all our past event particpants for making our networking events so happening! =)

Btw, i was rather glad tt i didnt see the usual bunch of beauty bloggers who happen to appear at almost most beauty or fashion events in town at this Anteprima private event...so i guess this one is slightly more exclusive...guess such invitations is one of the perks of being a blogger? ;p Anteprima extended a storewide 20% discount for this private event...there were plenty of new arrivals...saw som cutie small heart-shaped plastiq pouches but i didnt really see anythg tt caught my leechie fancy though...they had a fashion show whereby the models were doing their catwalks within the boutique itself...n most of those models were towering over a leechie! o.O" we were served with wine n nice light treats as we checked out the new arrivals =) thx Li Xuan from L'Officiel once again for my new experience at the Anteprima private event =)

Update: wanna hear a joke? there's this particular event organizer who smsed n called me today...she pretended to b a guy in her sms...but too bad, i knew who she is...then she pretended to help her guy fren ask abt my Labour Day Networking event...this aint the first time tt she's trying to spy on my events...well, a leechie aint tt dumbo...i can see thru all her antics...first she tried to copy my ads...then she kept calling me to spy on my stuff...i'm really tired of her antics...pathetic -.-" a leechie has far better things to do than to waste my precious leechie time on such a pathetic loser -.-" btw, she tried to organize events in the past but heard tt the response for her events was so bad tt she had to give ppl huge discounts to beg ppl to come...cant understand y cant she juz focus on her own stuff rather than keep spying on me n my events? -.-" well, i received enquiries abt the identity of this particular organizer...well, let's juz say tt her name begins with M...n the name of her so-called "dating consultancy" starts with D...n there's Z at the end of the first word...go figure ya ;p leechie is disgusted with her dirty antics -.-" so Ms. M, pls get outta my elite uncaring face! -.-"

Leechie likes this fri late nite show with the cutie prince ;p Se7en is soooooooo cutie n sweet n caring in this show...i'm having a crush on him manz @.@" my fren tells me tt such sweet korean guys belong to the reel world n dont exist in reality...ouch -.-"


Check out this clip ;p


Heard this song on tv juz nw o.O


Really cool manz! B-)

No comments: